Today, TikTok is a famous video-sharing platform among young people all over the world. The biggest virtual library of entertaining videos, TikTok, now lets you download TikTok videos to your gallery. And do you ever find a TikTok video that you want to share with your friends? But what if your friends aren’t on TikTok? Fortunately, you can save TikTok videos on Android devices using some methods.
According to my experience, you try out these methods to download TikTok videos on Android devices;
- Using TikTok’s built-in video-saving option
- Use TikTok video downloader
- Using Email to download TikTok videos
In my opinion, these are the most proper methods to download FB videos directly from its platform. You can see all these methods have their own advantages and disadvantages. If you are also looking for details about these methods, read this article! Here is my own experience and read my TikTok journey!
Follow these methods to download TikTok videos on Android
1. Using TikTok’s built-in video-saving option
TikTok has a built-in video-saving option and you can use this feature to save videos directly from TikTok. This is a public method and anyone can use it. This is an easy method but we can’t download private videos using this method and we don’t get any extra benefits from this method. Just for your convenience, follow these simple steps! Open TikTok and select your favorite video. Then, click the bottom of the video and you can see the “save video” icon, just click it. Now the video will automatically save in your Gallery.
- Not a complex procedure to follow
- Useful for any device
- You don’t need to install any software, third-party app, or downloader
- Don’t worry about the device’s storage
- You can download TikTok videos directly
- It does not destroy the quality of the video
- User-friendly and simple method for anyone
- You can’t get rid of the TikTok watermark logo
- No extra features
- Not access to save protected videos
2. Use TikTok video downloader
This is the first online downloader that I select to download TikTok videos for my Android device. In my opinion, this is a great tool. The main thing is that you can save MP4 format and acquire all resolutions, including 4K, 2K, 1080p, 720p, etc.
- You can download high-definition quality videos and share them on any social media site
- Easily remove the TikTok watermark logo
- Does not need to install any special software
- Properly work with any device
- No restrictions or limitations
- Free app
- No annoying ads
- Free from viruses and security threats
- Need a powerful internet connection to download TikTok videos
MusicallyDown is another simple-to-use TikTok video downloader for PC and mobile devices. It is a simple app and anyone can easily use it. And lest I forget, audio lovers can also download MP3s as well.
- Free to use
- Download TikTok videos in MP3 and MP4
- Properly work with any Android device
- Provides all browser support
- Can be harmful to your phone
- Viruses can steal data from your device
This online downloader makes me smile because it has no disadvantages. And SnapTik gives more benefits than other online downloaders. Let’s see.
- Free to download
- You can use it to share videos in many different ways. For free, one can download their videos and watch them without watermarks
- No limitations or restrictions to saving videos
- You can easily get rid of the TikTok watermark
- Special feature; video and image editing feature
- By using various art styles, you can alter the appearance of their videos
- It also safeguards the video’s source
- You can apply filters to your videos
- Compatible with any web browser such as Chrome, Opera, Firefox, Dolphin, etc
- Properly works with any Android versions
- It has offline functionality is yet another advantage
- You can download TikTok videos in a high quality
- You can download huge files in a few minutes
- It gives high-level service without rest for its users. about the security threats
- Free from viruses and malware
- It protected the user’s private data so don’t need to worry
- Powerful and constantly updates as per needs
- Fastest app
No cons to show
iTube go has marvelous features but it has some cons. As an extra benefit, it has a video converter feature where you can convert TikTok videos to MP3, MP4, 4K, and HD MP4 videos.
- You can download 4k and 8k TikTok videos
- Remove the TikTok watermark
- You can convert videos
- You can download protected videos
- Convert videos to MP4 or MP3 format
- You can save only three videos with the free version
3. Using Email to download TikTok videos
If you don’t want to install any third-party downloader apps on your Android phone and you worry about device storage, there is another way to download TikTok videos. The TikTok’s Share menu also has an email option, which enables you to send a video to yourself or to a friend via email.
Just open the TikTok app on your Android device and select the video you want to send.
Now share the video to your Email and then press on the Email option, the app will save the video and open the Email service on your Android phone, and attach the video as an MP4 file.
Send that email to yourself or your friend, and then go to your email account to save the video to your Android phone.
- No need to install any special software
- Easy method
- This is a long procedure and not useful
- Take a long time
- Not user-friendly method
So, I can’t recommend this method to you!
Review of the article
Here are the methods that work for downloading TikTik videos on your Android device. Once you’ve saved your favorite TikTok videos to your gallery, you can watch them whenever you want or share them on WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, and any other social media sites. So, try out all these methods and choose the best way by yourself! And try out the best way and enjoy TikTok with the best features. But don’t forget to share your experience with all TikTok lovers!