https://thewideinfo.com/ Minecraft gaming is one of the popular games in the market. Millions of people have joined Minecraft gaming and enjoy playing it. Though people enjoy playing Minecraft, sometimes there could be various reasons to uninstall the game.
If you decide to uninstall the Minecraft game at any moment and you will be back after some time, you should back up the saved games. So that after you come back, you can start playing the game from where you left.
Uninstalling the Minecraft game is not an easy task. It is not that simple to uninstall the game like we uninstall the other programs. When we uninstall the Minecraft game, we need to follow the instructions step-by-step. However, there are various ways to uninstall the Minecraft game.
Backup the saved games
Minecraft is a game that is almost played by everyone. However, Minecraft doesn’t take much space on your computer, but sometimes you need to delete for your reason. But first, you uninstall the Minecraft Game; you need to back up the saved games, so if you change your mind and choose to come back, you don’t have to play from the beginning. Follow the instructions to back up the saved games.
- Press Windows + R and type %appdata%
- Click on the Minecraft folder.
- Copy the saves folder to some other location.
Whenever you reinstall Minecraft, you can copy the saves folder back.
Uninstall the Minecraft game
If you play minecraft games and you required good minecraft server hosting then you can read this. So to uninstall the Minecraft game in three different ways. These are ways that are efficient enough, and if you follow the instructions step-by-step, you will be able to uninstall the Minecraft game successfully.
- Uninstall the Minecraft game Manually
To uninstall the Minecraft game manually, and you can easily follow the steps and successfully remove it from your system.
- Open the start menu.
- Please search for the Control Panel and click on it.
- After clicking on Control Panel, search for the Programs option.
- Click on the Programs option.
- Now select the Programs and Features option.
- In Programs and Features, you need to find the Minecraft list in the programs.
- Click on the Minecraft folder and select the Uninstall button at the top.
- You will get the pop-up window for confirming the uninstallation of the Minecraft game. Click on the yes button.
Removing Minecraft manually is very much sufficient. In case you think uninstalling the Minecraft game manually is not a good option, you can remove the game by using CCleaner and IObit Uninstaller.
- Uninstall the Minecraft game by using CCleaner
The other best way to uninstall the Minecraft game is by using CCleaner. Ccleaner is the app used to remove the temporary files and resolve the computer’s registry error. You can follow the instructions step-by-step to release the game from your computer effectively.
- Launch Ccleaner.
- Now, find the Tools section and click on it.
- You will the list of Installed programs. Find the Minecraft game and click on it.
- After clicking on the Minecraft game, you need to press the Uninstall button.
- Now, for confirmation, click on Yes to remove the Minecraft game.
- Wait till the removal process gets done. Check if the leftover files exist after that completing the uninstallation of the Minecraft game.
If there are any leftovers, delete it immediately to remove the Minecraft game from your PC altogether.
- Uninstall the Minecraft game by using IObit Uninstaller
You can use IObit Uninstaller as an alternative. It is suitable for both advanced and beginner users. You can effectively uninstall the Minecraft game by using the IObit Uninstaller.
- Download the IObit Uninstaller from the official website.
- Install the IObit Uninstaller.
- Find the Minecraft option and now check the box next to it.
- You will see the Uninstall button is active.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- After pressing the Uninstall button, click yes for confirming your actions.
- Wait till the uninstallation process gets complete. It will take 20 seconds.
- Now, when the process of uninstallation is done, IObit will offer you to remove the leftovers.